Wealth Management is the next big industry in India. But there are no programs that make you job-ready, with practical know-how.
But that changes now, with FinShiksha Wealth Management Cohort
Think of some practical problems in Wealth Management
How to select a mutual fund for a given client profile?
Understanding which insurance product will fit best to a client?
Understanding practical insights about equity and debt markets
Understanding client behavior
The education has to change to keep pace with how the industry is changing. The wealth management client now seeks help in financial planning and holistic wealth management, while managing risks.
And that is what we are out to impart in this program.
We aim to design the best in class content here, that enables a participant to get completely job-ready for India’s growing Wealth Management Industry.
What’s more, we will have industry experts teaching interacting on some of these topics with you. We will also have “weekend marathons” – where we will discuss cases pertaining to wealth management industry over the weekend. This will ensure you apply whatever is learnt in real life scenarios.
And finally, students who do well, finish all assignments, and clear the final certification test, will be connected with firms for opportunities. We will try to ensure you find your dream job in the Wealth Management Industry
And what’s more – there is 100% scholarship in the first batch. Yes, you read that right. If you get selected in this batch, you pay nothing! The first batch has their entire fee waived off!
So apply right away. Learn, and open your gateway to careers in the Wealth Management industry
The program will have an application process – where our team will review your application, and suitability for the program, and then select the participants. FinShiksha’s decision on candidate selection would be final.
Cohort 1 starting on XXX - Submit your application.
10 weeks of Cohort Program - with key elements being:
- 15 Live Sessions on weekends - to cover concepts, cases and queries
- Study videos for conceptual understanding
- Continuous Mentorship by FinShiksha Experts
- Practical Application through Case Studies and Projects
- Interaction with Industry Experts
- Fill the Application Form through the Button link "Apply Here"
- Fill in Details requested
- Your Application will be reviewed by FinShiksha
- Within 3 days you will get a response on the Application
- If approved, you will be accepted for the Cohort
What Will You Learn
- End-to-End Understanding of the wealth management sector and industry dynamics.
- Understand various asset classes and learn the various asset evaluation techniques.
- Learn to prepare detailed financial plans and various aspects of wealth management.
- Understand the practical aspects of applying the concepts as required by the Industry
- Build conceptual understanding and apply it on live cases/assignments.
- Live sessions to learn from the experts better and get your queries answered.
- Guidance from Industry Experts to prepare yourself better for opportunities.
- Continuous Mentorship from Faculty, which includes IIM alumni / CFA /FRM Charterholders.
- Program ensures the building of knowledge from Basics. No specific requirements are needed from the participants’ end.
- Commitment on time is required. The effort of an average of 45 mins on weekdays and 4-5 hours over the weekend will be needed.
This Course Includes
About the Instructor
Peeyush Chitlangia is the founder of FinShiksha. An Alumnus of IIM Calcutta & MNIT Jaipur, Peeyush has been in the financial services industry for the last 14 years & has extensive exposure to Equity Research & Financial Modeling. With more than 50,000 man hours of teaching experience, he has trained nearly 15000 participants across organizations.
30% weight to periodic short assessments
20% weight to group project
20% weight to case study
30% weight to final test
This course is a guided, cohort-based program that allows you to learn and practice the key aspects of Wealth Management. Continuous handholding from the faculty will help you grasp the concepts, and peer learning via interactions and group projects will ensure that everyone learns from the batch. This is the biggest differentiator between the Wealth Management Certification Program and this Cohort.
Completely. Almost everything you will work on will be on live company data or a case study. In the process, you will evaluate various asset classes. The practice will ensure that by the time the course ends, you are adept at building financial plans, and doing a detailed analysis of asset classes, just like a wealth manager is supposed to do.
The course duration is of 10 weeks.
Yes, from the second cohort, the fees will be Rs. 29,000
Live sessions will be conducted on weekends.
The recordings of the Live session will be provided to you after the session.