FinShiksha believes in providing Quality financial content through the FinShiksha Courses (here referred to as “Courses”) and tries its best that students get the right course as per their requirement. So if you feel the Course Content is not right for you, then we would accept your unsubscription request and Refund you the fees paid for the Course. This will be done as per the following Terms and Conditions:
- Refund request has to be made to us through email at [email protected], within 7 days of purchasing the Course. In such cases, No Questions will be asked for processing the Refund.
- In the event of any technical issues, FinShiksha team will try and help you resolve the problem. If however, even after sufficient effort, the programs are not playing due to some technical glitch at our end, we will refund your entire money.
- If within 7 days of purchasing the Course, the Certification Test / Live Project is attempted then the Refund Request won’t be accepted.
- The Refund will be made to the same account and through to the same payment mode from where the payment was made to purchase the Course. No requests will be entertained to make the payment to a different account.
- If the Course has been purchased using Discount code or as a part of a discounting mechanism, then the refund will be made to the extend of the amount paid for the Course.
- If a Combo Course is purchased, then the entire Combo product will be unsubscribed and fees paid for the same will be refunded.
- If you buy another Course and get discount for the same because of an earlier Course purchased, and if you request for cancellation of the first Course, then the discount provided for the Second Course will be deducted from the refund amount.
- This Refund Policy does not apply for Webinars / Workshop Recordings purchased on the website.
- If you have register for a live FinShiksha event (Webinar / Workshop), then the Refund will apply only if the registration cancellation request is made 24 hrs prior to the start of the event.
- In any Refund scenario, the decision of FinShiksha, will be final and the subscriber will have no right to contest the same legally or through any other channel.
Any dispute you may have in relation to the Refund requests, you can contact us at [email protected]